Temporary coverage will last until you receive full coverage or are notified that your application is cancelled/declined. Applications are generally cancelled/declined if you didn't take your medical exam in time, you didn't accept our offer in time, you cancelled the application, or our underwriters determined that you were not approved for a MassMutual Convertible Term policy.
Articles in this section
- What is temporary coverage?
- How does your temporary coverage work?
- How long will my temporary coverage last?
- What if something happens to me before my permanent full coverage is in place?
- How much will you charge me during the temporary coverage period?
- Why is my initial charge lower than the recurring charges?