Yes, there is a possibility you will be declined coverage. If new information becomes available or misinformation was provided in the application that later becomes known, MassMutual reserves the right to decline coverage at any point before offering you a full policy.
Articles in this section
- What happens after I complete my application?
- What should I do if I completed the application, but I still haven't received the eSign email?
- What should I do if I accidentally entered incorrect information?
- Why do I need to take a medical exam?
- How does the medical exam work?
- How do I schedule my medical exam?
- How soon do I need to complete my medical exam?
- How much could my price change after my medical exam?
- May I cancel my policy if my price goes up after my medical exam?
- Could I be declined for coverage?