Yes, you can cancel your application at any point during the process and get a full refund. You can also re-apply for a lower level of coverage if the price is too costly. Don't worry, you won't need to retake the medical exam and your application information will be saved. (If you were approved for temporary coverage and cancel your application, you will lose your temporary coverage).
Articles in this section
- What happens after I complete my application?
- What should I do if I completed the application, but I still haven't received the eSign email?
- What should I do if I accidentally entered incorrect information?
- Why do I need to take a medical exam?
- How does the medical exam work?
- How do I schedule my medical exam?
- How soon do I need to complete my medical exam?
- How much could my price change after my medical exam?
- May I cancel my policy if my price goes up after my medical exam?
- Could I be declined for coverage?