If you filled out your application accurately, there typically shouldn't be a change to the price we offered. There could potentially be information found in the medical exam that would cause either a price increase, decrease, or unfortunately a decline of coverage.
Articles in this section
- What happens after I complete my application?
- What should I do if I completed the application, but I still haven't received the eSign email?
- What should I do if I accidentally entered incorrect information?
- Why do I need to take a medical exam?
- How does the medical exam work?
- How do I schedule my medical exam?
- How soon do I need to complete my medical exam?
- How much could my price change after my medical exam?
- May I cancel my policy if my price goes up after my medical exam?
- Could I be declined for coverage?