What's great about this new process is that we make it so easy to reapply. We save all your information, so it is as simple as cancelling one application, going back to the application, changing just the incorrect information and applying again. All your previous information will remain intact. In order to avoid people abusing this service, we do limit the number of applications submitted on the same insured to two times within any six month period, so please be sure to answer it accurately.
Articles in this section
- What happens after I complete my application?
- What should I do if I completed the application, but I still haven't received the eSign email?
- What should I do if I accidentally entered incorrect information?
- Why do I need to take a medical exam?
- How does the medical exam work?
- How do I schedule my medical exam?
- How soon do I need to complete my medical exam?
- How much could my price change after my medical exam?
- May I cancel my policy if my price goes up after my medical exam?
- Could I be declined for coverage?