The owner designation on the policy can be either the insured or the insured's partner, fiancee, or spouse.
The current policy owner would need to complete the Owner Change Request form by following these steps below:
- Go to "Policy Changes" in the Account Center.
- Select the "Change Owner" option.
- You will be prompted to enter the new owner's name and email address. Once entered, you will be prompted to enter an access code to view the document. Please check your email to obtain the access code.
- Complete the form via DocuSign, sign, and click "Finish".
- The form will be sent to the new owner to provide their personal information, sign, and click "Finish" to enact the change.
- If you prefer to mail/fax the form, you may print it out and once complete, fax it to 1-844-858-3913, or mail to the following address:
Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company
PO Box 305002
Nashville, TN 37230-5002
If you need help or have any questions please feel free to call us at 1-844-768-6774.