The policy owner can change the beneficiary (or beneficiaries) at any time by completing the Beneficiary Change form. In order to do so, follow these steps below:
- Determine the desired beneficiary designation, and obtain the beneficiary(ies) personal information (full name, SSN, DOB, address, contact number).
- Go to "Policy Changes" in the Account Center and select the "Change Beneficiary" option.
- You will be prompted to enter an access code to view the document. Please check your email to obtain the access code.
- Print out a hard copy of the form, fill out, and sign.
5. Once completed, you may scan and attach it to the document to submit, fax it to 1-844-858-3913, or mail to the following address:
Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company
PO Box 305002
Nashville, TN 37230-5002
If you need help or have any questions please feel free to call us at 1-866-618-7797.