As long as you filled out the application accurately and your payment is received, you have temporary coverage for up to $1,000,000 while we gather the information necessary to make a final offer.
Articles in this section
- What is temporary coverage?
- How does your temporary coverage work?
- How long will my temporary coverage last?
- What if something happens to me before my permanent full coverage is in place?
- How much will you charge me during the temporary coverage period?
- Why is my initial charge lower than the recurring charges?