Yes, whenever a significant life event happens, we recommend reviewing your beneficiaries to make sure they are up-to-date. If you want to change your beneficiary, you can do so through your Account Center. Take a look at the 'Changing Your Policy' section of our FAQs for detailed instructions.
Articles in this section
- What information do I need in order to apply?
- What if I don't have a Social Security Number?
- What is a beneficiary? And what is the difference between Primary and Alternate?
- In the event that my primary or alternate beneficiary were to die before me, should the amount they would have received be divided among their descendants?
- Can I change or add beneficiaries at a later stage?
- What is a Waiver of Premium?
- What countries are considered in Western Europe?